Every year, XLR is proud to sponsor shooters from around the country at PRS and NRL sanctioned events. XLR has consistently supported the competitive shooting community including the NRL and PRS since their inception. Our team, like our products, is consistently at the top of the leaderboard. We are always looking for talented and dedicated shooters to support our growing community.
Do you think you have what it takes to shoot for Team XLR? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please print and fill out the official application.
NOTE: Please submit your application by January 19, 2018 for consideration for the 2018 competitive shooting season. Those selected to be announced on Feb 1, 2018.
The XLR Contingency Program is open to any professional shooter who meets the below requirements. You do not have to be officially sponsored by XLR to redeem contingency payouts. If you have placed appropriately in either a PRS or NRL sanctioned event and have met the additional below requirements, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
for further information within 30 calendar days of the event.
XLR Contingency Payouts
First Place: $250
Second Place: $150
Third Place: $100
Top 10 Finish: $50
Contingency Program Requirements
• Program is for PRS and NRL national bolt action points events (Pro-class only).
• An XLR chassis must be used on all bolt action rifles used by the shooter at the event.
• A picture of you at the match with your XLR equipped rifle is required.
• Shooter will promote XLR product with posts on multi-media sites with mention and tag of XLR.
• Shooter gives full rights of suppled media to XLR to use at its own digression for marketing purposes.