The Element 4.0 Magnesium is an ultra-lightweight modular hunting rifle chassis designed for the backcountry hunter. The standalone chassis, without buttstock or grip, weighs only 16 oz. When configured with a carbon fiber buttstock and carbon fiber grip the system weight is just 28 oz. This ultralight configuration is the first rifle chassis system in the world to weigh under 2 lbs! Now featured with a built-in bubble level, and machined in RRS 1.5" dovetail (Arca-Swiss) in the forend.
Machined from AZ61A Magnesium, the Element 4.0 Mg retains all the strength and durability for which our rifle chassis systems are known, but at a fraction of the weight! This is the ultimate lightweight, modular chassis platform for the backcountry outdoorsman!
** Expect extended lead times due to the popularity of this product. As of 5/28/21 lead times are 10-16 weeks on all Chassis orders. We appreciate your patience**
- Chassis can be inlet for:
- Remington 700 Short Action
- Remington 700 Long Action with a 3.850" magwell
- Remington 700 Clones Short & Long Action
- Remington 783 Short Action
- Howa 1500 Short Action
- Savage Short Top or Bottom Bolt Release
- Savage Long Top or Bottom Bolt Release
- Tikka T3 Short Action
- Tikka T3 Long Action with a 3.56” magwell
- Tikka T1 Rimfire (factory magazine only)
- CZ 457 Rimfire (factory magazine only)
- Lone Peak Arms Medium Length Actions
- Defiance XM Length Actions
- Machined from solid AZ61A Magnesium
- Multi-point radial cut inlet eliminates the need for traditional V-Block or Glass Bedding
- MLOK™ compatible forend
- Integrated detachable box magazine system (Magazine sold separately)
- Utilizes AICS pattern magazines
- Compatible with factory and aftermarket trigger systems
- Weight starts at 16 ounces, varies slightly based on the action inlet (Not including buttstock or grip)
- Configured with the Smoke Carbon Buttstock, Carbon Grip, the complete package weighs 28 ounces!
- Configured with the TR-2 Buttstock, Ergo Tactical deluxe Grip, the complete package weighs 2 pounds 10 ounces!
Shipping: All chassis systems ship via FedEx Ground for a $20 flat rate, and are expected to be delivered in 3-5 business days (once shipped) within the continental U.S. CLICK HERE for more details.
NOTE: The Magpul PRS Buttstock and similar buttstocks with molded-in anti-rotation dowels require modification to be used on our chassis system
NOTE: Under license of U.S. Patents 10,132,583 and 10,215,519
LEAD TIME: Approximate 10-16 week lead time depending on the configuration. Please call (970) 241-1807 for specific lead times.
A popular choice for those looking for a chassis system that can be configured for target shooting, hunting or competition.